Wednesday, April 16, 2008

L's House is Gross

So I stayed in L's house the last week before I left Jakarta. L and A are very nice. Like my papa and mummy like that. But I tell you ah... if my papa and mummy's house is like theirs, I fucking run away long time ago liao! This is because, L and A's house, the rice got WEEVILS!!!

Wah lan eh damn shiok you see already you also sure wanna eat. This is the rice bin:

See those black black things? Ah those are the weevils lor. This is what they look like close-up:


Damn nice right? These fuckers apparently start out as eggs which their mummy and daddy weevils hatch inside the rice grains. Then after they hatch, they just live their whole lives inside the rice bin. Really. It's like being born inside a Swensens All You Can Eat Buffet. So everyday they just eat the rice grains, then fuck, then hatch their baby weevils into the rice grains and then their baby weevils grow up and have more sex and have more baby weevils. Until there can come a day when there are more weevils than rice grains. Damn nice right? Here's a closer shot:

And here's one even more close-up shot, with the lid off so you can experience the ful weevilly goodness:

But I'm sure you must be thinking, "but Jimmy, those could just be chocolate rice what. How do I know you never bluff me?" This is where the magic of video comes in handy:



Shiok right?

But I tell you ah... This type of weevils ah.. best is feed to my Venus Flytrap:


Cute right?! I call him Veeny. It actually really eats flies. And after it finishes with the flies, it will pui out the dried flies. Like this:

But I dare not feed Veeny the weevils. Skarli kenah heartburn.

No comments: