Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Marlboro Decepticon Lai Liao!

Last week my work computer got seriously fucked up. Of course the computer guys took two weeks to fix it, leaving me no choice but to buy a very sexy Macbook.

Wah this Macbook I tell you ah... Damn shiok. Can mix music, can play DVD, can take photo. And it looks so good that every time I look at it I get a boner. And best of all, can make home movie. Like this one:



Marlboro Decepticon never did feel comfortable saluting Megatron.

Steady right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also just bought an iMac, also very sexy, but they never teach me how to make steady pom pi pi videos like yours leh.

Anonymous said...

steady la dude! next time make video of transforming teh kor. from briefs transform into panty, can?

polyene said...

that's pretty impressive. how long did it take you to do that ah?

Fucking BS said...

About four hours? Wait'll you see my next one.

Big Grizzle said...

A friend forwarded me a link to your full Transformers video.

It rocks!!!

I was seriously impressed when they combined like the Destructicons.

Peace.