Thursday, July 13, 2006

Help Me Buy An MV Agusta F4-1000R

MV Agusta is the equivalent of Ferrari in the bike world. Exhibit A, the F4-1000 R (see below). This baby does 174bhp, goes up to 187mph and costs about $40,000.


Do you not weep as you gaze upon its moody black livery? Does your pulse not quicken as you notice the 50mm Marzocchi USD forks? Do the radial Brembo Monoblock front calipers and forged Brembo aluminium wheels with the Y-spoke pattern not make you want to come in your pants? Ewan McGregor declared in Long Way Round, "It even smells nice".

I want one. But because I'm poor, you can help me to raise money to buy it. Make a donation at mvagusta4me.pledgepage.org and 10% of your contribution will go to another worthy charity which might very well benefit me in the future.

Show me your love, people.

3 comments:

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

You's a shameless hussy, Jimbo! haha.

Fucking BS said...

Does this mean you're not donating?

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

No, I don't think so.
BUT I think you'll survive nevertheless. *BigAssGrin*