Monday, March 24, 2008

I Sell My Car and Get a Shitload of Cash

So I sold my silver Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor recently. I'm really cut up inside to have lost such a gorgeous car. Some good memories in there (had the leather seats cleaned twice at the buyer's request... seriously.. some people..).

So to cheer myself up, I had the car dealer pay me in cash. Here's what Rp137,000,000 looks like in denominations of Rp100,000 and Rp50,000.

With the help of a wad of notes from the latest drug bust, Inspector Teo
demonstrated to the media the painful process by which the syndicates'
drug runners concealed the merchandise on their body.

I thought he'd have to bring it in a suitcase like in the movies but this would probably hardly fill a large lunch box. I actually really wanted him to bring it in Rp1,000s but figured it might have been too much trouble to count all of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cannon asked why you use his table to take this photo?

Fucking BS said...

wah lao make him famous he don't want ah?