Tuesday, January 02, 2007

One Last Hurrah

So 31 December happened to be Idul Ahda, the Islamic holiday of sacrifice. And since the preferred animal to sacrifice is a goat, lots of roadsides here were filled with goats for people to inspect, buy and, ultimately, kill, all for a good cause.

Anyway, the other day, I was in my car when I saw these two goats getting it on with some hot animal lovin' on the side of the road. Which would not have been so naughty if not for the stream of kids making their way to school beside them. I don't know why animals just seem to have less inhibitions here.

But I found it even more amusing when my driver told me that only male goats are supposed to sacrificed. Guess if you were going to die tomorrow, you would like to have done it all before you go.

2 comments:

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Happy new year, Jimmie :D
Good to have you back online!

Fucking BS said...

Oh yeeaah.. thankyouverymuch. Happy New Year pull your ear to you too!