Monday, August 14, 2006

I Go Solo

Yesterday got excursion to Jogja's nemesis city - Solo. Apparently, Jogja and Solo used to be one kingdom in the past but because of some historical thing, they split. Even now, the older people in Jogja still refuse to wear Solo batik and vice versa for the old people in Solo. So patriotic hor? Now you ask me to wear orchid shirt I die for you to see first. Incidently, Solo's where Soeharto will be buried when he dies. If that ever happens.

Anyway, we went to visit this Hindu temple where people pray to statues of lan jiaos. No joke. There's this little clearing in the middle of the temple with a stone formation of a dick in the ground:



The three little balls at the end are supposed to be, well, balls. No idea why they have three instead of two. Indons like redundancy I guess. Like the two sinks in my friend's apartment. The triangle in the second picture is supposed to represent a cheebye. So the whole formation is supposed to represent the dick about to go into the pussy which is supposed to represent.. er.. "life". And in front of the pussy is a round thing which is supposed to be a turtle which is supposed to represent wisdom. So... after you fuck, you get wisdom. Guess it makes sense if you're thinking of improving your technique.

Then we went to this waterfall place. There's like shitloads of monkeys there. I get out of the car and see two of the fuckers on another car. When I took this picture, one of them just peed on the car roof. Quite obvious which one it was. Its the one with the unholstered weapon:


Anyway, I had to walk like damn far down the hill to see the waterfall which wasn't much. Especially cos there was a fat, topless Indonesian guy unselfconsiously enjoying the cool spray against his taut body. You can just about make him out in the second picture below. He's the one with the brown moobs. Nice:

Also saw this dog which was quite cute except for the fact that he tried to bite my arm off when I tried to pat him:

And I realise that Indonesians love to snack. Like throughout the trip everyone in the car was munching on like crisps and cakes and stuff. Of course it only made my motion sickness even worse although I managed not to throw up.

All in all a pretty relaxing day, if pointless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did the snake work?

Fucking BS said...

ya balls. fucking far

Fucking BS said...

kenah my eye somemore.

Anonymous said...

wah so powerful ah. standing upside down issit heh. but that's also quite powerful.