Saturday, December 15, 2007

881 in Jakarta!!!

Steady pom pi pi pi pi pi pi pi!!! Royston Tan and Big Papaya come to Jakarta for first time 881 screening! If you don't know what I am talking about, then you are chao cheebye (see previous post). Damn steady. Somemore Royston and Big Papaya did a small performance. If you look carefully at this picture, you can see Big Papaya gesturing at me to go backstage with her:

Mutant Chicken requested for the lights to be turned
down so that her eggs would not hatch premturely.


But I very paiseh. So never go with her. Girls always ask me to come with them but I always try to control. Anyway, after the movie I got to take picture with both of them:

Jimmy fervently wished that his fans would stop making him
pull those ridiculous faces when they posed with him.

I ask them where is Small Papaya but they say she cannot come leh. So sad. Auntie Ling also cannot come. Royston said they're doing a prequel of the movie. Maybe called 880. Actually I wanted to tell him that my voice is very tok kong and I can sing Ji Pa Ban so he should make me his lead actor. But he too busy leh. Never mind la. Next year 7th month getai he'll sure notice me on one.

In the meantime, who want to listen to my Ji Pa Ban, just let me know and next time I go to Singapore I sing for you.

No comments: