Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fucking Who?

The other day one of my friends was trying to tell my other friend about my blog. It didn't help that both were slightly tipsy and we were in a crowded restaurant.

Friend 1: This guy's got a blog. You should check it out.

Friend 2: Yeah? What's it called?

Friend 1: FuckingBS.

Friend 2: Oookay.. But that is only to be expected from him lor. What's the name of the blog?

Friend 1: It's FuckingBS.

Friend 2: Yes yes yes. You said that already. But I still want to go see how BS it is lor.

Friend 1: No no. I mean it's CALLED FuckingBS. Like Fuckingbs.blogspot.com

Friend 2: His blog's spot is fucking BS? Now I don't know what you are talking about anymore lor.

Friend 1: No no no no no.. I mean like double-U double-U double-U dot Fucking BS dot Blogspot dot Com lah!

Friend 2: Orhh... (to me) Aiyoh why you go and call your blog like that?

By which time I was already too tired watching the exchange to answer so we just got another round. I love my friends.

No comments: