Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cum and Nourish Your Face

Johnson the other day show me this advertisement:


I see already straightaway steam. Somemore the girl's comment is like damn xio lor. But then Johnson explain to me that this is called "pun". "Pun" is something like I say this thing make you horny but actually its refering to something else which is not about horny things. We all Chinese say "dio dua" or like the bayees say "kena play backside". Like go out dating and the girl ask you whether want to come inside but then actually go inside is only to "talk" only. So in this case, the girl is not saying that she has good skin cos she swallow people's siao (although it is true that siao makes you have good skin). She is only saying that she eat the Imedeen then her skin become good.

This Johnson very clever. This kind of big word he also know. Anyway, I don't really understand. So I try to show Johnson my own "pun":

But he say wrong leh.


No comments: