Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm Going to Buy a Bike Licence

I've decided to take advantage of the glorious benefits of being in a country where anything goes if you have the dough. Singapore I cannot ride big motorcycle right? Fuck you. I just BUY a full motorcycle licence here lor. You don't even have know a "guy". Just make an appointment with the traffic police station, pay, get your photo taken, and they hand you your licence in an hour. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Next stop, to the "orphanage".

3 comments:

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

oh man.
I must be the 1097th person to tell you... you have to take care on those mad, mad roads...

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to ride a bike here. Siao ah? I'm going to use my Indonesian bike licence and maybe convert it into an international bike licence and then go to Singapore and buy my MV Agusta 1000R, Dainese bike leathers and AGV helmet and envelope Comfort Fucking Driving Centre in a cloud of hot burnout rubber, giving them the finger (encased in my Joe rocket glove) and riding off before they can catch me.

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

ah. :)
There is method to the madness!