Friday, July 28, 2006

I Get Localitis II

The other day my mates from the other class just graduated. These guys are from the poorer and more Islamic (no correlation to the former intended) bits of Southeast Asia like South Vietnam, Cambodia. Basically the equivalent of your regular schoolyard bengs. Anyway, we had this celebratory dinner and after that we went for karaoke!

Of course I had to sing my Paradise by Beyond (which, surprisingly, they had the original version for). And then Sweet Child of Mine with a surprisingly authentic-sounding music backing (of course the video was, just like in Singapore, of some anonymous ang moh woman bouncing her impossibly big tits on the beach). Anyway, I think I made an impression because now when my tutor (who went with us to the karaoke) sees me, she goes "Para-para diiise!!!"

After that we went to the local arcade to play Winning Eleven (that's a soccer game for all you girls and girlie boys) on the rental PS2s and then (this is the clincher) I gave a lift home to not one, but two of the guys on my bike. At the same time.

I think my metamorphosis is complete. Fiona, whenever you're ready... Nice tat by the way.

5 comments:

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

:o
Only if the 2 of them weighed more than me....

Fucking BS said...

That's not what I meant la you dolt! You said you were going to slap me in the head if I became too Indoneian remember?1

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

OH don't you worry about THAT. lol. It's coming!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»