Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm a Fucking Genius

Did you know that my IQ is 138? And that puts me in the 99.18th percentile?

That means that 99.18% of the population is stupider than me. Albeit the population of the US because the test is American. But still, that means I must be smarter than at least 98% of the whole world (including America). So assuming that the world's population is 6,602,224,175, there are an estimated 6,470,179,691.5 people stupider than me. In fact, there is a good chance that YOU might be stupider than me.

Check it. I never bluff you:



AND, last Saturday I went to karaoke, the karaoke machine scored me "91" when I sing Ji Pa Ban. Scared or not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I don't remember how ended up at your blog, but I totally enjoy it, even though I don't understand all of it. (There's a lot of local slang I don't get) I laughed out loud when I read the post about the idiots who called on your recycled SIM phone number ... don't worry there are a LOT of morons like that in South Africa - where I live.
"It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile" - Sting

Keep posting - you have an international fan base. (^_^)/'