Sunday, May 20, 2007

Higher Standards

So my friend thinks she can do better with guys cos Singapore men cannot make it. I say my lan jiao as big as ang moh one but she don't think so.

I also think I can do better leh. All the girls here only want my money but don't want my honey. And my honey already gonna overflow liao. And they're all so goondu like that. I told my friend. If I go out with a girl, I need to have intelligent conversation one. If not, I feel like I'm not intellectually engaged. Like why can't it be like:

Girlfriend: Hey honey, I wonder if Michelin's tyres for the Yamaha team in the next GP at Le Mans will hold up.. you know they're using a new rubber compound that will increase Valentino Rossi's grip on the track so he can brake later and turn faster and therefore outperform Casey Stoner's more powerful Ducati Desmosedici even though the Desmo has higher horsepower and better acceleration.

Me: Of course they will, baby.. its the new synthetic latex/polymer compound that Michelin recently developed after Rossi ran into problems with tyre pressure at the Turkish GP. If you recall, even though his tyres were reinforced with internal steel filament then, the extreme angles at which his tyres have to perform, coupled with the high temperatures caused by the stresses that the tyre goes through caused the rubber compound to fail, thus costing him the leading position. The polymer component in his tyres should allow them to withstand higher stresses this time round. However, I have to qualify that tyre compounds only account for half the braking ability of any one rider. The specific heat capacity of the brake pads play an important role too.

Girlfriend: Oh you're always right about these cool engineering thingies, dear... Anyway, I've been a bad girl today. Can we have some kinky sex?

Me: Oh alright.

Is that too much to ask?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You want romance with people who can talk to you about cars and tyres - maybe you're a closet gay?

Anyway, I'm sure if you say that's what you want, she'd love to engage you on quarks and the current theories on their substructure, or the Meiji Restoration's socioeconomic ramifications for the sumarai, or Milton Erickson's use of the "double bind". All very sexy topics. Isn't there a bar in Singapore that employs graduate women, supposedly so they can provide intel. conversation or at least could speak in grammatical sentences? But wait - I think it's targeted at the expats..?! (If I have to make one sweeping statement on expats in Singapore, I'd say 90% of them are fat ugly overpaid dregs of their race/type or whatever who can't heck it back home.) Pl visit and file a review of the bar!

Fucking BS said...

Where is it? Maybe you can apply there. Oh but then these bars have closing times don't they?

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Who the hell is a?
And dude, it's either kink or GP. If you want both, you're going to have to wait a long time.

I wanted someone single, intelligent and kinky. lol. Fuck. Single again at 35. There you go - the proof is in the pudding.
*wry grin*

Fucking BS said...

A is my homie... who talks fucking a lot whenever she's with P.

It's like if I ever go out for drinks with them, I would bring something to spike her drink with. Not because I'd want to have sex with her but just so that she would shut. the. fuck. up.

As for P, I would do the same thing I imagine myself doing with B. i.e., take him offline.

Unknown said...

Ok, you're not v gallant. You should always claim that all your girl friends are irresistibly doable but out of respect/low self-esteem/friendship etc you don't dream of it.

Fucking BS said...

but how do you know that i don't find you irresitibly doable but my self esteem is too low for me to even hint at that notion in my blog?

ah see? dunno right?