Monday, September 25, 2006

I Become a Rich Prick II

Tomorrow I'm going to interview a potential candidate to be my driver. What the fuck does one say in an interview for a driver? I came up with these questions:

(i) What cars have you driven before?

(ii) Are you prone to road rage?

(iii) If there's a riot and the rioters are out for rich Chinese blood, will you save me?

(iv) What are your hobbies?

(v) Paper or bucket? (See previous post - this can be quite important for the maintenance of my leather seats)

I can't think of what to ask. Think I'm getting nervous.

1 comment:

Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

:o
I would highly recommend that you do a background check on your last 3 candidates. Call the major insurance companies and ask if they have previous claim records.

I get that all the time from damage assessment centres here and we can see how's been really bad drivers by all the third part motor claims being brought against them.