Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Final Exam

From a telephone conversation with R.

Me: So my vocab teacher probably thinks I'm going to fail the fucking final exam lah. Today he came into the class and told me that the final exam for vocabulary will only take words from three lessons - Politics, Environment and "Teenage Phrases". That's like three lessons out of like 30 plus in total ok. (That's like your literature teacher telling you.. "ok class for next week's final exam we are going to test only the last three scenes of Romeo and Juliet ok?")

R: But ok what.. now you don't have to mug so much.

Me: Ya... Then I big mouth go and say I also want to learn about terms used in the mass media cos they will be useful next time for me. Then he said.. "ok in that case lets also include the lesson on mass media into the final exam". So now the final exam will cover FOUR topics instead of three. So pathetic right? Aiyah anyway, I think I should be able to pass la.

R: Fuck you. So fucking easy of course can pass lah. If you cannot pass I come to Jogja and cut off your fucking cock ok.

Me: Please don't say that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh is this "R" fellow a tall, handsome punjabi fellow? If he is, tell him next time he play "sticky fingers" with my sister I gonna chop his co*k!

Fucking BS said...

Tall, yes. Handsome.. well.. I would say more.. "beardy"..

So tell me about your sister whom you are willing to chop off a tall punjabi's cock for.